- Product Details
Nature's Way Sambucus Immune 30 Lozenges
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc & Vitamin C
- Kosher Certified
- Natural Formula
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- For Children and Adults
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Sambucus Immune lozenges contain a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailabilty and activity within the body
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate Less than 1g <1% Sugars Less than 1 g * Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167% Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg 33% Proprietary Blend
Standardized Elderberry BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries; Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower)
105 mg * * Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sucrose, fructose, silica, magnesium stearate, natural flavor.
- Suggested Use
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily.Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.