- Product Details
Nature's Way Sambucus Immune Syrup 240 ml (8 fl oz)
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Certified
- Natural Formula
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Sambucus Immune syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailabilty and activity within the body
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 30 Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Sugars 5 g * Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167% Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 10 mg 66% Proprietary Blend
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
478 mg * Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries 100 mg * * Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid
- Suggested Use
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.